Friday, June 27, 2008

Sweet~

Just now went to xiaolaopo house because she said she has something to tell me. I saw her QQ message and I thought she kena shock again. When I reach her house she want me guess what is the news and finally she told me she passed all Dr. Rod's exam paper. Haha I don't know is it Dr. Rod really telling her the truth. I feel happy for her but still warn her not to be so optimistic. The final answer will be revealed when official result announced.

Just now I promised huan huan to message her when I reach home. Actually I really forgot it and maybe I don't take it serious because I think she gonna sleep already and won't care about this. Once reach home I play dota with housemate until so high. Suddenly I received a message from her and now only I remember. I feel a bit touching. Thanks for always nagging on me to sleep earlier. I know it's hard for me to do it although I always say YES.

No comments: