Friday, June 20, 2008

My handwriting is nice?

Today I received SMS from Pei Chin. Besides saying 'thank you' for my birthday card, she said something that make me surprise.

Guess what she said? She said my handwriting is nice. OMG! This is first time ever in my life somebody praising my handwriting, and is a she! I'm too excited but I still doubt that she is actually joking with me or trying to be sarcastic.

From her answer, I think she is very sincere. I'm too happy to hear that. Just few days ago during exam, I was knocked by Mr. Zam because he ask me to write properly if not examiner will deduct my marks -.-' Now, finally there is somebody who appreciate my handwriting. Oh I remember she said that my handwriting is like a girl.

Woohooooooooooooo...

Actually, I don't know my handwriting really nice or not. But the fact is, I know my handwriting is very small lolz.

No comments: