Monday, June 9, 2008

I miss you

Last month for me is actually very busy. Now is study week and I'm very free. Last night before I sleep then suddenly I think about some people that I want to say 'I miss you'

@Dad and mom: You two just came and visited me 2 weeks ago. But I still miss you two. Be happy and dating more when 3 of us are not around =p

@Ming and Peun: 3 of us separated now. I really miss the time when we fighting together in house.

@Hometown friends: Yeah I'm waiting for next CNY. Seriously, that's the time when we really can gather and meet everyone.

@xiaolaopo: haha recently we almost see each other everyday. Well I won't forget you easily. And yeah I will do what I promised to you. Sayang you the most lah lolz.

@Pig: I still want to call you pig no matter what. We are too busy and it's hard to keep in touch. Hope you are doing fine in you studies (I know you can) and when we can hang out together again huh? Of course bring along Siow Yin. Haha I miss her too.

@Teng: Oh my so called ji mui. Busy studying too? Don't forget our Secret Recipe and Big Apple hehe.

No comments: