Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last day of class 3rd June 2008

Finally, the last day of class in my KDU life.

It was Datin's class, and all of us have to do presentation for our very last project. This time everything is going crazy. Everyone really put effort althought some of us look silly. But who cares? It is the last one already. We really enjoy the moment.

At night some of us went dinner with Mr. Zam at Delicious Cafe near KLCC. At first I'm not really want to go. But when I think that maybe is the last gathering we could have before graduate, I decided to go. Honestly that RM50 is not buying the food, but indeed buying us a precious time to sit and enjoy together.

Well, I should post those photos we took when I'm free.

It's really memorable. I hope our friendship can last forever. Yeah I know maybe it's kinda hard =p

To chihwahwa and my dearest xiaolaopo, I most sayang you two muahaha!

No comments: