Monday, June 23, 2008

Moody

Today I'm very moody. Woke up at 3.30pm. I thought I gonna skip my lunch but then suddenly I received call from xiaolaopo and she told me she is waiting at KFC. Omg, I know I already forgot what she told me yesterday so I pretend don't know and ask her what happen.

I rushed to Atria and she's already waiting with sleepy face. She told me she went 1Utama and then she took something out from her bag and give to me. Wow, she buy me a t-shirt. I'm so happy. Really.

After eating I send her back. I insist to send her till doorstep and then she ask me to rest for while. We sit together and chit-chatting. When somebody pass by then we keep kepo-ing make fun on them.

Althought I still feel moody after that, but I feel better than before. Finally I have a bit appetite to eat. I don't know how to handle my problem recently. Sorry to those who feel upset with me. Thanks to xiaolaopo for the t-shirt. I know you really put your heart when choosing it for me.

Cheers.

No comments: