Monday, June 30, 2008

Season of...

I realized some changes on myself. First thing is, I eat less now. I can't imagine that. I'm a big eater, but recently I don't know why I can 1 day eat 1 meal only. I'm not interested with many foods I used to like. Even McD also same. Last night when go supper with xiaolaopo I didn't eat anything. That is very strange. Then around 4am I said I'm hungry then she asked me to order McD. Although I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating anything. Xiaolaopo even try to accompany me by saying she want to eat also. I know she's not hungry at all. In the end I didn't eat anything until 7am after she sleep I went to have a cup of coffee.

Last Saturday when I go to buy clothes, I found out that I slim down already. I don't know this is a good news or not? I usually buy L size (international brand, not lala brand -.-'), but when I try on it, it is so big and loose. I really can't believe it. I'm not sure and I ask my friend's opinion and it's true. If my mum know this she sure very happy, but I don't think so. One of my friend said why I look dying. Slim down, cabana hair, beard, bad complexion... I look like those people with a lot of problems.

One good news, veeliam is coming back to Malaysia at this weekend. Oh my god so fast he left Malaysia for Swiss 1 year already. I really miss the time we stay together. Really hoping to see him soon. So many things happened in 1 year. I still keep the postcard he sent from Swiss =p

No comments: