Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Pei Chin

Yo it's your birthday. Sweet 16 duh.... My sweet 16 was many years ago xD

Oh I'm not sure today you can receive my card or not. But be it on time or late, it is sincere from my heart to deliver my wish. Haha I don't know you will see this or not, but I gonna tell you some truth =p

First, I actually got your address from Huan Huan. I know you won't give me hehe cause you scare I spend big for you huh?

Second, actually I ask someone to help me think what to write. Oh the first paragraph is actually design by her, then second paragraph is wrote by myself. Aaarh I really not good in writing sweet sentence, hope you won't mind.

Third, the time I went to Pos Office, it's actually raining. But what to do, just hope that that card can deliver to you on 19/6. No choice I have to go go go chiong aaaahhhh to Pos Office. If I can't make it then Huan Huan will look down on me -.-'

I hope you really like it. Thanks for always calling me korkor / opah ^.^
Happy Sweet 16 Birthday to eeeuuuuu...

p/s: Thanks mocha @ eunice for helping me

No comments: