Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by MeiTeng

Err, accidently saw this at Meiteng's blog. LOLZ she tagged me, RAWR you babi!

RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2
Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. What day, date and time is it?
23rd October 2008, 2:45am

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Have my footprints spreading all over the world, LAME!

3. Have you ever thought of committing suicide? Tried before? How?
Nah. I love myself. Typical Capricorn.

4. What would you do if you won the Miss Universe?
I'm boy. Little boy ok.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Won't. Maybe just curi-curi love her.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone, sweet until get diabetes.

7. What would be the most ideal way to wake up to in the morning?
Throw away my alarm clock, gulung-gulung on bed for 1 hour or more.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Bless her for the moment, then wait for chance to sabo. If too long then bye bye lah.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Hebe, no doubt lah.

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Eh I low profile. I just want to flyaway with my wife. No dinner.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
Rich enough to have a MINI COOPER, and also a sexy gf/wife.

12. What makes you happy?
When I can spend my time with those I love.

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the clock. If still early, continue sleep.

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
Give me your V ok?

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
As if it really happens.

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Give me 1 year to do that.

17. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Let me think again.

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess, what will u do?
I will tell her 'I could be your King'.

Emm, I not gonna tag anyone lah. I'm too free and try to be kind if not babi mei teng will disappointed. Ok ok if you are interested with this PLEASE answer lol xD

No comments: