Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Shalz

Eh, second tagged I found!! Today I heng liao xD

1. What are your nicknames?
Feung, CF, panda, pig, nono...

2. What is your favourite thing to do?
Sleep, sleep, sleep

3. If you have super power, what will you do?
Hehehe... (evil smile)

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
xD

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
How do I live... without money

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everyone I'm loving.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
31 December kuai kuai lai~~

8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Slowly 'chu dian'. She will know lah.

9. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you!
Younger than me! January's baby! Mid-night ghost!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I don't like 38.

11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
Call/find me only when she need me for something.

12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Coca-cola.

13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Honestly, how you gonna live happily if you don't have money at all...

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The way I talk which make girls think I'm not a serious guy (hey actually I'm not!)

15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Eh again? Rich enough to own a MINI COOPER, sexy gf/wife.

16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Many lah. What only one!

17. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Why think so further?

18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Sometimes it's killing me.

19. Any piercing?
So far no.

Again, I'm not gonna tag anyone.

No comments: