Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally, I'm at home

Yeah, safely reach KT's airport this afternoon. This time LCCT really gave me a bad impression. It actually undergoing a project for expansion. Then the feeder bus has to stop far away from the main entrance, SHIT. Then inside is 'people mountain people sea'. After check-in and getting my boarding pass I went to Coffee Bean. Hehe this is my fixed routine at LCCT. But today I was struggling to find an empty table. Luckily my eyes sharp enough and quickly grab a seat. Time goes fast as I read my Time Out KL and indulging with my coffee.

When I stepped out from KT airport and get into car, I keep telling dad to bring me go eat fried sotong. Haha this is one of my favourite place during friday. Most of the local know about this place but not the tourists. Indeed I think it should be included into the state tourism brochure.

Lastly, HOME SWEET HOME.

But, only 5 days...

No comments: