Friday, October 31, 2008

Lost!

Today I went lunch with Jessie. At first I said want go Uncle Lim's but then she said she has a better suggestion. She said want go Madam Lim indeed. Lady first mah so I let her make decision.

When we reach there we saw many people inside. Worrying about the waiting time so we went to Santai instead of Madam Lim. Heard about Santai many times but no chance to try. Actually Santai quite nice lah. Better than those Malay food outside whom actually cook by Indian lolz. I ordered Nasi Goreng USA. Hhmm, overall I'm satisfied lah.

After eating at Santai she said want to jalan-jalan and she bought 2 donuts again. Lolz really pandai makan. We went to Padini see see look look and then she said want to go Ikea buy cake. Again! Eat eat eat!!!

At Ikea I kinda have no idea what to buy. So she chose a Chocolate Custard with coconut shreds for me. After that I thought it's time for us to go back but then she said want go Watson. Faint! Then I said why not I go to smoke then she go Watson alone (I know girls like to shop at Watson) then she gave many reasons asked me to follow her. Faint again! Then in Watson she told me she forgot what is the thing she want to buy. Faint third time!

Just now on the way go back home I was thinking something and then I missed the junction that lead to my house. Walao eh, end up I was in a housing area. Luckily I was able to find the way out. Burned many petrol lah... God damn petrol only reduce price again tomorrow.. lalala!

No comments: