Monday, October 20, 2008

Home Alone

Today I'm alone at home. Supposed to go Kuantan with mum but at last I 'keh keh' act cannot wake up and then let daddy replace me. Haha I just want to let daddy go so that he no need go to work lolz.

So I got nothing to do at home then I start watching movies that I stored in my portable hard disk. That hard disk costs me RM200+, ma de heart damn pain. Then inside got a lot of... hhmm you know lah xD

Just before I want to go KFC buy my lunch I saw xiaolaopo at MSN. Walao eh it's almost one decade since the last time I talk with her haha. Then we crap for while before I go to KFC.

While I'm eating my twister, I received an email from Huan Huan. I thought it's just something funny or health info (zzz she likes to send me this). But once I opened the mail I nearly vomit all the food I consumed moment ago. Hehe if you want to see that disgusting email please let me know, I still keep it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to remind you stop eating sushi only ma.
no my fault, who asked you to serve meal while checking mails?? keke...

Chin Feung said...

i know u sayang pig lolz
but i bet the total of sushi i ate in my whole life cannot match the total of sushi you ate in one day xD