Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HIGHlanderz

So many people ask me why didn't attend laoban's wedding dinner. Actually I got my own reason lah. Yeah at the beginning I really prepare to go. My mind changed when I got to know that I actually get 5 days leave instead of 3 days.

5 days eh, I was asking myself how I gonna spend this PRECIOUS 5 days. In the end I chose to go back my hometown. Why?

1. I home sick lolz. More than half year didn't go back.
2. Honestly I got no extra $$ to spend for the trip @ JB.
3. 5 days, I should take this chance to REST REST REST REST more.

It is a tough decision to make. I really keen to join the big gathering with other HLD members. But too bad the timing is not good haha. Anyway, I'm waiting them to post photo so I can share the fun and joy. Hope next gathering I will be able to join.

For those who don't know what is HIGHlanderz, it is actually an underground group that hunt for bounty. LOLZ joking lah. Next time I should talk about HLD hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...
i thought you said you're going to bring me along when head having his wedding??
lier...
hmph...

Chin Feung said...

how to bring you go while you having exam, gong

and, when u wanna give me my laopo new album