Friday, October 24, 2008

Another chapter

I was thinking for so long, whether want to apply to stay at this department until the end of my internship or not. This week I keep thinking about this but in the end I decided to follow the actual schedule.

Why ah? If 1 year ago I confirm don't want to change department. I'm quite conservative actually. I mean not so adventurous lah. Everything will think again and again especially will think about bad consequences first. Hehe this is truth lah xiaolaopo also said me like this.

But I think I'm not young anymore (alamak 25 coming soon!). I should try every new thing no matter it's sweet or sour. Today Boss told me a BAD news. He gonna put me to 2 days of graveyard shift. TMD! But then he gave me another GOOD news. He will give me one extra off day so that I will have 3 off days for next week! (because the new department follow normal office hour haha)

Talking about the new department, I don't know how I gonna survive at there lolz. The whole department only has 2 staff. So I gonna serve that 2 new lady bosses in November. Heard other trainees said office very boring, zzz.

Anyway, I should start thinking how to spend my 3 days holiday hehe.

No comments: