Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired afternoon

Today is second day of new semester.

I can feel the stress now. I'm trying hard to change my lifestyle. Sleep early, wake up early, eat on time, play less, cannot skip class, punctual to class... So far so good, although it's a bit suffer because I still not used to it. Hope I can continue all these good habits.

Just now on the way home, I saw one of my ex-classmate. It has been a long time since I saw her last time. Well she's still as hot as usual. Feel so sorry I can't talk to her for longer time because I'm very sleepy and thinking of rushing back home to sleep only.

Turning 24 years old soon. Received a lot of wishes. Thanks to all of you. Well many of you asked anything I wish to have. My answer is anything that cannot be bought and unique, only for me, the one and only.

Seriously that's one thing I wish I can have. It's irreplaceable. Someone know the answer, but I think she will never give me. So I'm learning hard, trying to forget it.

No comments: