Monday, January 28, 2008

Better Lifestyle

Just came back from college.

Recently I found that I changed a lot. Since I decided to change my lifestyle, now I can see the result of it. Last time I always feel sleepy during day time. But now I won't feel sleepy at day time. Some more no need to take nap at afternoon.

During class I feel energized. It's totally different from last time. This is a good sign. I will learn hard and do better to improve my self discipline.

I keep telling myself that I'm old already. I must bear the responsibility for everything I did. Time to grow up and learn to be a man. No more childish act (well some of my friends said they are very appreciate my childish style). The most important is, must 'sang sang seng seng'. Oh, thanks pig for remind me this. It's INSPIRING me.

No comments: