Friday, January 25, 2008

Movie Outing

Last night is tired but fun. Three of us, chiewawa, cat and I went to watch movie at cinema. At first I don't know two of them planned to go cinema instead of just go for dinner. So I'm wearing t-shirt and short pant only when I get into car. They keep asking me to change pant but I don't care lah =p

Because it's quite late already so we decided to go The Curve for dinner and then watch movie at Cineleisure. Once our car parked, we walked to Cineleisure to buy ticket. After a certain distance of walk which make me even more hungry, then we realised that Cineleisure don't have mid-night show... wtf

So we walked back to The Curve and find restaurant to eat. We checked several outlets and found that Kim Garry is the only one open until 11.30pm. So we ate at Kim Garry. A set of meal costs me near Rm15, kinda broke now.

After dinner we drive back to 1 Utama. We bough tickets for The Game Plan. It's still early so we went to play arcade. Three of us played Daytona USA haha. Very fun and I won once hehe. But when we want to change more token, the guy incharge at there told us they want to close already. Nothing can do so we go lepak again at the entrance of cinema.

Game Plan is a nice movie with lots of laughter and tears. The storyline is basically boring and predictable. But we still enjoyed.

No comments: