Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rainy day

Last December is special, because for the whole month it's basically good weather. You may say good weather means sunny day. My answer is no.
Good weather = cold wind + raining. Why huh? Nice weather to sleep lah...
Of course it's good for me only, not for others. Everyday there are a lot of news about flood, showing how victims are suffering. Now I said this kind of weather is good (maybe some lazy pigs will agree too), like no respect and mercy to them. Sorry...

Talking about rainy days, actually I love + hate it at the same time. Let say when I study at college. I always walk to college and the route will take about 10-15 minutes. If the weather is hot, once I reach classroom I will keep sweating and need few more minutes to cooldown. My friend said my body is not a good conductor, maybe lack of iron so I cannot adapt to the temperature quickly. LOLZ.

Another case is raining at the wrong time. For me, the ideal situation is raining when I'm at home or in classroom, but not when I want go out or on the way go to school haha. Still remember when I went for training at Sheraton, I very scared raining. Of course I kena many times, and the result is, I'm standing still haha.

No comments: