Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1st day of 2008

Just woke up from sleep. It's raining + strong wind. I like this as it's the best weather to sleep.
So today supposed is a big day for my hometown. But raining since morning, I wonder how they gonna held their celebration events?
Last night I keep thinking what I want to do in today as it is first day of 2008. I keep saying want to make it special and meaningful. So now, almost 5pm already. What I have done? Let me tell you, morning eat breakfast, then read newspaper, 10am I went to sleep, and woke up at 4.15pm. Pretty lame...

One more thing, I wanna wish Samantha happy birthday. Thought I already wished her last night, but I want to say again at here hehe. So fast we already know each other almost 2 years. As usual, may all your dreams come true and, happy always and, stay cute... -.-"

No comments: