Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday morning

This morning, I just don't know why. Suddenly I decided to take my razor shaver and go into bathroom. I face the mirror for while. After few minutes, all my beard become clean again.

I really don't know why. I kept my beard for more than 1 month already. I'm doing that for some reason. But today I feel like I wan to make myself relief. Some of my friends asked me why I keep my beard and hair long. I never tell them why. So now it's like I already decided to let go something. I told myself to always look forward, not to get stuck by other things that stop me from moving.

It's time to change my look, especially the inner me. I think my parents influent me very much. They always told me to look forward. When I did wrong thing, they never keep blaming non-stop. Indeed they give me a new chance, encourage and motivate me in all my undertakings. It's time for me to do something to make them proud of me.

I always think that I'm smart. But I also realised that I'm nerd in certain things. I really don't know why. I hope I can become smarter after being hurt for many times. At least, don't repeat the same story again.

No comments: