Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Outing with old friends

At Sunday suddenly Yar Ting asked me at MSN whether I still at KT or not and ask to go yam cha. I'm so surprised that some other friends also came back to KT. So I agreed to go out at that night but forced to postponed to next day because she said got something to do.

Yesterday we went to a mamak at somewhere nearby Giant. Can't remember the name as it is newly open while I was away from KT. We (Yar Ting, See Chee, Chee Yang and I) having fun there. It has been a long time since we last gathered together like this. A lot of things to talk. But time goes fast, we have to go back around 12.30am because one of them need to work at next day.

Oh how I miss our old time so much, the time when we are still studying together at secondary school. I hope we can gather again during Chinese New Year, of course with more friends.

I really miss you all hehe.

No comments: