Saturday, August 15, 2009

New baby

Yeah, I'm using my new laptop to blog now. Being busy with configuring the system since I brought it back. First time playing with Windows Vista and there are some unique function from Lenovo so it took me a few hours to play with it. Lastly I installed the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security. Of course, everything is genuine hehe.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a keyboard protector because Monday I will bring it to KL. I can't stand to see hair and dust hiding beneath the keyboard buttons. I will get crazy and try to remove them, by any means necessary.

The last part should be the screen protector. This laptop is a bit troublesome because its screen is 14", while most of the 14" laptops will set at 14.1". It's hard to find a suitable screen protector with those universal fit cutting. I've found a suitable one which is pre-cut to fit this model, but the price is RM70!

Somehow, I already got a Samsonite backpack to accommodate my new laptop few month ago haha.

No comments: