Tuesday, August 4, 2009

小姐, may I know you?

Just now I went to Ibai there to have dinner, together with my parents. I think today is a good day, because I saw a girl.

Well, honestly she's not very pretty. But I was attracted by her because she is that type of girl which I like. Okay, just forget about her look because I think it's something very subjective. I picked a seat where I can directly look at her, and I observed something very funny.

Actually she's having dinner with another guy, but I'm 100% sure that they are not couple. So when she finished eating, she got a cigarette from table. Oh, I thought it belongs to that guy who look like a nerd haha. So she get a lighter from her pocket and PUFF... lols, from the move I can see she's not a 'professional' smoker. Okay Okay, maybe she don't know how to play with lighter. So next I saw her put the cigarette into mouth and take a breathe.

Hey, just to let you know I like to see girl smoking, I think they are sexy. But that girl really make me LMAO, she's not really smoking, she just play with the smoke only, but not really SMOKING. Gosh, the funny thing is, soon after finish the first cigarette, she quickly get for another one. Haha, WTF? I think she is just another xiao mei mei who think smoking is cool, but not really want to smoke because scare of cancer, or, she just don't know how to smoke properly.

Back then, I remember those close friends of mine in college. Xiaolaopo, Karen and Aphrodite, they are true 'smoke gun' who are closest to me. That's what I call cool, and seksei.

No comments: