Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pain!

Last night I went to the funeral parlor, and then they are having a chanting ceremony for my uncle. All right I really thought it is just a normal chanting as what I always saw, so I decided to follow them chanting. Of course I really know nothing about chanting so I just follow blindly. After all I just want to show my respect and blessing for my dear uncle.

Starting is still OK. But then god knows after a period of time all of us have to do this kneel-stand up moves repeatedly. That is when the problem came. I start to feel that my knee is very pain and sore, and same to my cousin who just stand in front of me. We not dare to stop because there are many pair of eyes looking at us, but it is very obvious that we start to move slower than others. The worst thing is, I can see some people laughing at us. OMG that is really paiseh!

Then one of my relative came and told us that we can leave if we feel tired. My cousin whispered to me and we decided to stay for a little while more. At that moment I really wish that I can just sit on the floor and rest.

So in the end we left the funeral parlor and went to have a drink. When I want to stand up, I nearly fall down because my knee almost cramp already. Until today I still can't walk properly and it is super duper hard for me to sit down and stand up. My mum said I got muscle aches because my muscle is not used to the movement. Aiiks I think I have to suffer for few more days.

No comments: