Friday, May 29, 2009

No more flying this time...

Finally I bought a bus ticket to KL. Actually I don't like to take bus because it is very tired after long hours journey. But it is hassle free all I need to do is sit 'diam diam' inside from point A to point B. I prefer flight but when I think about how to go my house from airport I'm really headache. The easiest way is take taxi but if I'm alone I definitely won't take taxi because it's too expensive. So the other choice is combination of airport bus and LRT. This is way too 'ma fan' for me. So this time I decided to take bus, somehow nowadays the express coach really improved a lot. Those bigger players changed their bus to double decker. If next time Aerobus operates route between KL and KT I will definietely like it.

Just now I went to McD beside bus station with my parents. Wow I never know that this McD is so happening. A lot of 'xiaomeimei' lah and many tourists from outstation. Back then if I'm still very young and hamsap I will go there camping everyday loh.

Oh for those who want to see sexy girl at KT, you can go to Shahbandar Jetty there every morning. Those ladies very 'kan cheong' lah haven't go in island already 'tak sempat-sempat' wear sexy sexy. Tiu...

No comments: