Friday, May 15, 2009

Healthy Life

It is quite true to say that when people getting older and older, they will start to kia si. Well I would like to declare that I'm one of them. Because of many real life example and those brainwashing articles from newspaper and magazine, I start to worry about my health condition. Honestly I'm lazy to do exercise, so at least I should adjust my diet loh.

As for now;
  1. I usually take 2 standard meals per day. Lunch is replaced by light snack.
  2. Less oily food. Example I prefer kuey teow soup than char kuey teow haha.
  3. Prefer white meat than red meat. Is it red meat can cause cancer and high blood pressure? I don't know loh just assume myself.
  4. Of course more horrible terrible vegetables.
  5. No spicy food.
  6. Less coffee. Aiks say bye bye to Starbucks.

Future plan? I think I will start to replace my dinner with instant oatmeal after I go back to KL. My mum will knock me if I only eat oatmeal every night. She will say 'ying yang bu liang ah' =p

No comments: