Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wireless Mouse

Sometimes I'm kinda fed up with my mouse. Currently I'm using Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse. Indeed this mouse is good enough for daily use, but the main problem is I really don't like the wire. Haha maybe I should say I don't like mouse with wire regardless it's brand.

Since this morning I'm doing some searching over several forums and finally I sorted out 2 models which I think suitable for me.

A4Tech G7
- lag free
- price below RM100
- optical
- better design and color

Logitech V450 Nano
- lag free
- original price RM199
- laser
- design ok, color also so so

Actually I prefer G7, because it's cheaper and the design and color really nice. Although it's using optical tracking, which is less precise compared to laser tracking, but I think it doesn't matter because I won't use it for hardcore gaming.

Now the problem came, I'd search over both eBay and Lelong, OMG there is nobody selling G7 now! Yeah I understand that G7 becomes a best selling gadget since the latest PC Fair, but still I'm quite disappointed loh when I see no one selling G7. So I think I might take V450. V450? Better performance than G7, but the price also 'better' than G7. Recommended retail price is RM199, the best offer I can found over eBay and Lelong is RM140 only.

RM140 still ok lah. But I also want to buy a mouse pad leh! Not normal RM5 mouse pad leh! I mean those expensive mouse pad like Razer leh! WTF buy so expensive de mouse of course must have a really nice mouse pad loh! If not heart pain...

No comments: