Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dissidia: Final Fantasy (DFF)


Since I finished playing Bleach: Soul Carnival, I quickly addicted to DFF now. DFF was released at December 2008 and it is one of the hottest PSP games now.

DFF is a 3D fighting game with RPG features. It is special because the storyline is a crossover of main protagonists and antagonists from all the Final Fantasy series. All the heroes are divided into 2 teams, Cosmos which represent Light and Chaos which represent Darkness.

The picture above shows all the characters in DFF. How many of them you can recognize? If you are a Final Fantasy fans, you should at least know who is Cloud Strife right?

Next time I will try to upload some replays to flaunt my heroes. It took me quite a long time to train. I know there is a glitch to train faster but I will not exploit it because it will reduce the fun.

If you are playing this game also, maybe we can Ad-Hoc with each other? Hehe...


p/s: Too bad, there are only two heroes from every series of Final Fantasy, so I can't see Tifa inside. Tifa oh Tifa...

No comments: