Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another new jersey?

Suddenly feel like want to add another new jersey into my collection. I already owned Real Madrid (with Siemens Mobile patch at chest) and Juventus (latest 08/09 home), both are my favourite teams. Yesterday I found a jersey of Ajax Amsterdam at eBay. Wow I like it very much, it's color base is red and white, which I think is a very good combination (I like red and black, blue and black, black and white too).

The jersey is made by Adidas but I never see it in store here. Guess it's because Holland football league is not as popular as those main stream leagues (La Liga, Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga). Haha I think I will buy it lah, because Ajax used to be my favourite team last time.

Oh for those who don't know, this Ajax is pronounced as a'yaks, not eh'jeks.

No comments: