Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My dinner

Ever since the mcD at SS2 start open 24/7, it becomes my favourite place for dinner.
Why? haha... because I used to have late dinner. Halo, very late dinner you know.
Some of my friends said it is supper already. But I still treat it as dinner lah. Pity me ok.

How late izit? I tell you lah I prefer to have dinner after 10pm. I mean when I staying outside. Back at hometown, if I have my dinner at 10pm, my parents will scold me like hell. So sometimes when I'm ready for dinner, those 'dai chao' stalls already close. I don't like to go those places which is very crowded, such as mamak and hawker centre. I prefer go there with friends. If alone, I prefer to go a place that can let me sit at a corner and eat peacefully.

So that mcD at SS2 ngam my taste lah. I found that after 10pm there is less people. Easy to get a seat at my favourite table haha.

But just now I saw something that make me feel so disgusting. While I'm eating my fries, I noticed that 2 guys sit opposite me is gay. Oh my god! I never look down at gay, but please lah don't be so intimate in front of me. In that situation you give me shark fin and abalone I also cannot eat lah. Shit!

No comments: