Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A joke at KFC

This is a real joke.

Place: KFC at Batu Buruk Beach, Kuala Terengganu (beside hospital)
People: My friend, JH and a Malay girl staff

So we queue up to wait for our turn to order. There are many people lah in front of us. Finally it's our turn yeah!
I ordered first, then it's JH's turn.

JH: Saya nak satu Dinner Plate.
Staff: Original ke Spicy? Drinks Pepsi?
JH: Spicy. Drinks nak Pepsi lah.
Staff: Ok so one Dinner Plate Spicy dan one Pepsi.
JH: Ya betul kak.
(So she go and prepare all of our orders.)
JH: Eh Chin Feung, do you know how to say chicken breast in Malay? (of course he spoke in mandarin with me lah)
Me: Errrrr.... I think is DADA.
JH: Em kak, nanti dulu, you ada BUAH DADA tak? Saya tak mau peha.
...........

OMG!!! the staff was shocked. People behind us start to laugh.
and.... I already run back to our table and can't stop laughing.

for those who not understand what I'm trying to say, please kindly ask someone who know Malay language to explain.

No comments: