Wednesday, August 22, 2007

To my HIGHlanderz's friends from Penang

Wow it's nice to know you all. I definitely will visit Penang again to meet you all :p
Here are some words for you all...

aun and liz: Both of you are funny, talk a lot of crapz lol. Thanks aun for accompanying us althought you have exam at next day.

Garry, Ben and lala: Thanks for let us stay in your house and bring us go here go there haha. The tao sah piah also very appreciated lah.

estin and cubby: You two are friendly, and a sweet couple indeed :D

Pauline: lolz my xiaofeizhu, so tiao keh (lolz jk). Don't be shy lah I know you are not a little innocent girl anymore. Still owing us RM0.50++ for the plain water wahaha!

Kevin: We are the oldest duh. A lot of crapz also.

Pooh: You are shy leh... F3

Kirk: You ah... next time don't drive so fast (but actually I drive at 140kmh while you and kevin sleeping in car loh)

ok lah once I got those photo I will write my experience about this trip.

No comments: