Thursday, September 6, 2007

emo-ing

supposed rushing for me assignment, but no idea lah so come here update.

just now i'm quite shocked. because i get a news that one of my friend gonna get married at this coming November. Oh my... i'm shocked not because my friend gonna married. but, i suddenly think about myself.

well, look at most of my friends (i mean those same age with me). Most of them graduated already, now all working for their better future. I'm quite envy with them. I know working is definitely suffer than study, and for sure i love my student life. But when compare with them, i feel a bit frustrated. They already start their career, earning their own money. then what am i doing now? halo?? still using parents money. Sob T_T

Then look at my dear friend who gonna married. halo? i'm still confuse with my love. i duno who i actually want, my god! and my dear friend who is same age with me gonna married, start her own family, move to another stage of life liao. i juz think that i wasted 23 years for doing nothing BIG.

But, i emo for while only lah. Now i'm still happy. i'm who i'm.

My dear friend, wish you have a blissful marriage =p

No comments: