Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm spoiled ADULT

I have a bad habit. I hardly can wake up on time to go class, especially this semester when almost everyday my class start at 8am.
So sometimes I managed to get my cutest pig, Samantha to wake me up.
But yesterday morning, she study till SOT already and forgot this duty -.-"
And you know lah I sleep until 12.30pm. OMG! I'm a spoiled kid duh.
Actually I set the alarm using hp. But at 7am when it's ringing, I also blur blur and don't know how I steam-steam-ly off it and then continue to sleep.

Actually I can ask my mum to do this job, wake me up everyday. I know she definitely will do it.
But I paiseh lah so big already. My mum said at ANCIENT time people at my age who are a bit lucky already become a dad liao lah. So you think I dare to ask her help me meh.
My pig is good lah coz she really do her job well. She know how to make sure I totally wake up by giving multiple calls haha. Sometimes can't blame her also coz I know she also blur blur -.-"

Anyway, thank you ler. Add oil in your exam too~~

No comments: