Saturday, October 3, 2009

Big Day!

Last night I attended Li Lei's wedding dinner. Honestly, I'm quite surprise when I receive her phone call. Indeed, she did called me for many times but unfortunately I missed all of the calls because you know lah I not really care phone call. So finally she is able to get me, I felt very surprise. It has been a long time since the last time we met. She actually called to the number which I passed to my dad. My dad is so 'mong cha cha' and he almost forgot to tell me there is somebody looking for me through his number.

So finally she managed to get my reply and there is a invitation card for me. Haha seriously this is the first time I got wedding dinner's invitation from my own friend. I turned down a lot of invitations before due to work and study. This time I got no reason to snub because I'm too free haha.

The wedding dinner, OH NO, I should say it's a gathering indeed. Of course we attended the dinner with a blissful heart to share the happiness with our dear friend, but it is also a good chance for us to meet many old friends which scattering all around in Malaysia, maybe worldwide haha.

Our second round is at Champs. Gosh, I drink a lot. Not forget a new 'game' introduced by Su Keat which we called 'PONG'. It's quite crazy but it's fun.

Oh, actually we still have third round haha. Well, I hope we can meet each other again very soon.

No comments: