Friday, September 25, 2009

Road sign, Failed!

I've been to KLIA for many times, but I never go there by driving myself. Last night, first time in my life, I have to drive from Damansara Jaya to LCCT to fetch my parents. I actually did some research using Google Map to make sure I won't take the wrong path. Surprisingly, Google Map failed this time. It gave me a wrong direction that leads to other section of KLIA instead of LCCT. Luckily I went there many times and somehow know how the direction supposed to be.

So I depart from my house around 11pm with my younger brother. I'm a bit anxious and keep asking my brother to look at the sign board. Recently I always read news regarding robbery on highway, that's why I'm very 'kan cheong' especially driving on highway at midnight and there are less people.

So finally we arrived at the first roundabout. Those who drive to LCCT frequently you should know where I mean. Damn! That area is totally blackout. WTF? This is the way leading to LCCT eh, sure give bad impression to tourists!

The worst part is, look at the sign boad in front of roundabout, I'm going to faint. The sign board is big, yeah it really stated clearly where the four directions of roundabout lead to. But, there are too many signs, and the words are very small. Damn how you expect me to read all the sign and find out the one I suppose to follow? It's possible to totally stop my car at the middle of road to read the sign board because there are many cars on the road too.

So the resolution is, I took many rounds in the roundabout to read the sign board until I found the right one haha. Funny though, and I was late :)

No comments: