Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I play recently

I got 3 new games for PSP recently.

1) Naruto Shippuden Legends Akatsuki Rising

My Comment: I was very excited at the beginning. But as I play on, I found that it isn't that good as what I imagined before. This game offers different modes to play, such as battle mode, scenario mode, survival mode, mission mode etc. But basically scenario mode and mission mode will be your main target. You play scenario to unlock new characters as the story goes on, while you play mission to up level. So, it is just another level grinding game! The battle mode is pretty boring, all I just do is smash the square button and by doing this I can easily defeat my opponents lols. Conclusion, another failed project to cheat Naruto fans money.

My Rating: 2.5/5 stars

2) G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

My Comment: Actually, the graphic of this game doesn't impress me much. The game play is pretty simple, nothing complicated with the controls. I get used with everything very fast. Basically it's 2 men show of your choice versus many of Cobras. Yes, you can use tons of Joes which is your childhood hero back then. Also, not forgot those high-tech tank, truck, gunship, mole pod etc. The most attracting part is there are many hidden items in every mission. I play a same mission over and over again just to collect them all, what the...

My Rating: 3/5 stars

3) Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

My Comment: This is nothing new for those who played it before on NDS. I'm not sure it's 100% port from NDS to PSP or not. By expecting the graphic style similar to GTA IV, this game really made me surprised. So it's back to the old school GTA that only allow players to view approximately 90 degree from top. What I really like is, the comic-like cut scene. Cool hah! But I won't spend too much time on this kind of game. I actually gave up when the mission ask me to chase a villain over the Chinatown, lols.

My Rating: 3/5 stars