Saturday, June 6, 2009

This lala not that lala

This morning I woke up very early. Last night already confirmed with Reon to meet him at KL Sentral 9am. As what I expected there is not even one taxi I can get at this god damn Saturday morning. After waiting for 20 minutes finally I got a taxi. Check the time again, haha I still can reach KL Sentral before 9am. Promised people already, that's why I die die must be punctual lah to give good impression.

Later on I got to know they actually landing at LCCT instead of KLIA, the worst thing is they are taking bus not the ERT. Aiks, means all my efforts are wasted. Si kui LCCT I always thought they are meant for AirAsia only, since when they start sharing with Tiger Air? NGGGGAUUUMMM! But even they also don't know they will arrive at LCCT, heh.

Finally I got to met them and brought them to Melia KL. After then we went to Time Square. I bet this is the last time I go to Time Square. There are many 'lala' can be found in Time Square. Kinda hate this place now, now almost all the major shopping centre in Klang Valley are blacklisted by me. I guess from now on I will only want to go 1 Utama, the last sanctuary that free from 'lala' and foreign workers.

I'm very tired now. After this gonna sleep and tomorrow have to wake up earlier again.

No comments: