Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shopping @ 1Utama

Today I supposed go to KL again to join them at KTV. But last night I received a SMS saying that no more seat for carpool. This morning when I woke up I was still hesitating whether to join them or not by taking taxi and LRT to KL. Then I realized it is too troublesome as LRT and Monorail will be very packed during afternoon. Argh I really hate to squeeze inside train, and getting a taxi at weekend from my house is also a hurdle to think about.

So what should I do for today? Then I remembered I want to buy a backpack, of course the best place for me to shop is 1Utama lah. Ends up I 'accidentally' spent almost RM400 at there, WALAO the feeling is like poking a few holes at my heart there.

What I did at 1Utama? First I had my lunch at Carl's Jr. Actually yesterday I already went to Carl's Jr at Pavillion, but that time I'm not hungry and didn't eat anything. I chose a Teriyaki Burger combo, just want to try out this new product haha, RM25 gone...

Then I shop around and see what can I buy. I almost forgot today is the last day for Asiasoft game fest. Damn many people at there joining their activities to get freebies. I'm not interested for that, but those cosplay models really attracted me haha. Wow wow sexy lah!

In the end I bought 3 things that almost boom my wallet. First I bought a new wallet from QuickSilver, RM1xx gone. Then I bought a sideburn and beard electric trimmer. Lastly I went to buy backpack. OMG I already spent so much before I get a backpack which is supposed the main reason I come here. Finally I bought a Samsonite Hong Kong, price RMxxx lols!!!

No comments: