Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A small gathering

I didn't expect that I can meet so many old friends during last night. It ends up a small gathering for us. The most surprising part is, some of them already move back to KT and start their career here. This is a very good news, as nowadays most of the young people more keen on moving to KL.

But I'm really happy to meet them again. It has been a long long time since we graduated in year 2001. In the end we have 2 buckets of beer and that's when we start to talk nonsense and dirty jokes =p

Hopefully I will be able to join the big gathering planning to held at year 2011, 10th anniversary for us after graduated from secondary school. And I heard they are planning a gathering for primary school classmates. Wohoo, that's a classic! I miss class 6M!

No comments: