Friday, February 13, 2009

One day trip to Kelantan

Last night one of my cousin suggested to go Kota Bharu today because her youngest brother came back to Kuala Terengganu for 4 days. Okay because I think I should take this chance to go and see see look look, I decided to follow them.

This morning all of us squeezed into cousin's luxury 7-seater MPV. I think I was a bit clever because I told them I forgot to bring my driving license so finally daddy got to be the driver. We took the seaside kampung road instead of the federal road. I gotta feel proud to be an 'anak jati' from East Coast of Malaysia when I look at stretching beach from KT to KB. Those retard who think Port Dickson is beautiul nah...

So everything changes. The most obvious thing is those restaurants and cafes that mainly catering local Malay foods. Their foods are somehow similar to us in KT. But I think they put more efford in furnishing and decoration compared to those simple and cozzy warung. We stopped at a temple first (aiyo why old people like to go temple) and then do some shopping at Tesco. One funny thing is for the first time in my life I saw a Tesco sign in jawi. LOLZ too bad I forgot to take picture.

On the way back we wanted to stop by a famous satay somewhere around Setiu. But daddy has no idea where it located actually although he just visited there last December. I'm the most pathetic one because I have to drive on the road that has no light at all during night time.

I scare got wild boar come out lah! Wild boar ah! Not pig lah!

No comments: