Monday, February 16, 2009

My PSP



Yeah the picture shown above is actually same with the PSP I have. I bought it somewhere around November 2008 at PJ Digital Mall. The color is metallic blue and it is a Madden NFL 09 limited edition pack.

Before I dig my pocket to buy it, I did a lot of research so that I won't look so NOOB and fall into con man's trap. I did some comparison in Digital Mall and I decided to buy at a booth that located on second floor.

Guess what by the time price of PSP Slim was increasing due to limited stock. It is because SONY announced the release of PSP 3000 and PSP 2000 (the slim version) will not be produced anymore. So why increased as everyone suppose to buy the latest model? It's because PSP 3000 cannot use 'homebrew', so now PSP 2000 really limited loh!

Anyway, I should give a thumb up to the owner of the booth I visited. As I said before, I did many research so when I was there I pretend NOOB and ask him tons of questions like I'm a idiot. Surprisingly, he is very honest and answer my question nicely. All right, he deserved to get my money for that, I don't care if he is selling at a higher price. Deal!

So far my PSP is still in good condition. I bring it along whenever I go for long journey. Before I sleep I will play it for while. Until now I'm very satisfy with it.

Oh yeah I'd tried several games. I think I will post my very own comment for those game I played. And ahemm, don't ask me I'm original or not haha.

No comments: