Friday, July 4, 2008

Where should I go right?

Idle at home.

Start feeling bored. Everyday doing nothing except eat, play and sleep. Many people might envy this kind of life. But for me, I think it's enough. I don't like busy life neither. All I want is just a balance. I remember Mr. Lau said this, " Everything in moderation." I like this quote. The bad thing is, seems that I already lose control on everything. Sometimes I really hate myself. Confessed so many times but in the end nothing is changing.

Suddenly feel so worry with my career. Honestly I hope I can have my own family not late than 30 years old. Haha this is what I thought recently. Never being so serious about this before I graduated. Now I'm jobless and start worrying.

Just hope I can get reply as soon as possible. Can't wait to chiong, as I promised myself and some other people who really care about me.

No comments: