Monday, July 21, 2008

I <3 Coca-Cola

Haha another thing I like, Coca-Cola.

Believe it or not, I can differentiate the taste between Coca-Cola and Pepsi. I like Coca-Cola because of its history. For me, Pepsi is just a follower. That is a period of time I always buy Pepsi because of the damn extra 100ml FREE lolz. Pepsi Max used to attract me but after several times I kena deteriorate Pepsi Max then I stop buying.

I still remember the talk given by Coca-Cola in KDU. The speaker show us a lot of advertisements of Coca-Cola. Really interesting.

Remember this? "Chuupp, Coca-Cola"

Or this? "Makan bola, Tidur bola, Minum Coca-Cola"

Or this one? "I got sunshine, on this cloudy day...."

Haha, I was thinking to collect bottle of Coca-Cola from different countries. Maybe I have to spend some $$ on this. Just a personal interest lah. I should start from the Olympic version of Coca-Cola now =p

No comments: