Friday, July 18, 2008

Farewell to xiaolaopo

Xiaolaopo gonna leave Malaysia later at 2am. Feel quite sad because friends left one after one. So fast it's almost 3 years. Still remember the time we get to know each other.

It's just tooooooooooo fast.

I not dare to phone her before she go to airport. I just scare I will cry. Told this to Huan Huan just now but still don't know what to do. I think I will just sms her to bid farewell.

Wish you always happy after this. I still remember what you told me last night. Thank you for everything. I hope you really keep the 'thing' I gave you last night. Hope we still have chance to meet each other. Well, I not dare to say this to you face to face. Later you will kick me again =p

You will be my xiaolaopo forever. Not like what you said, I will never find other people to replace you. Xiaolaopo is just for you.

No comments: