Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life

Got to know some of staffs in hotel. I'm quite shocked when I know they actually younger than me. Suddenly I feel shame on me.

They are younger than me, but they already start to earn money and fighting for their future to continue surviving in this materialistic world. Most of them are from poorer families. They told me if they have money they will continue studying but not working so early. At the same time they said they are so envy with me.

I feel so paiseh when I told them my actual age. So old, nothing achieved except keep on spending parent's money. Yet, I have no plan for my future. Shit!

Honestly, they inspired me a lot. I feel lucky for what I'm having now. Cherish everything, love you all...

To those friends in hotel, really hope all of you can be successful soon.

No comments: