Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last day at TRBD

Today is my last day at TRBD. Actually my last day supposed to be on 31 December, but yesterday after a short talk with HR Coordinator I was told that I can have replacement off day because I worked on all the public holidays in this month. I'm so happy to hear this and this morning I straight inform my supervisor.

After back from Secret Recipe with David and Jessie, we went to locker took everything out. On the way to parking lot, honestly I feel happy and sad. Happy because finally I finished my 6 months internship. Everything here gonna be part of memories in my mind forever. Sad? Because 6 months leh, say so feel is really bluffing lah.

Anyway, God knows I will go back there to work as permanent staff? I really don't know, at least now. We shall see...

No comments: