Monday, December 1, 2008

Boring Monday

Last night I went to steamboat with bunch of KT friends. It is a Mongolian steamboat located at Jalan Pudu nearby Time Square. I thought it's gonna be something new for me, in the end it is just a normal northern China style steamboat which I ate before. Eh, I mean the soup lah. A bit disappointed at first especially when I saw one of the soup that was mixed with a lot of dried chilies, black peppers and some tak-tahu-nama spices.

Guess what? I think they actually adjusted the taste of soup to Malaysian level. I tasted the very original+authentic steamboat from north China before and I know how it gonna kill me. Nevertheless, all of us are very satisfied with the food. It's RM36++ per pax but everyone think it's worth the money. The biggest difference between this RM36++ steamboat and RM20 steamboat is they served fresh and raw ingredients, but not those frozen food which you can get in Giant and Tesco.

Today I didn't go to work. Crazy in love with Crisis Core and Patapon while SMS with Huan Huan. Aaah, come join me pata pata pata pon...

No comments: