Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy everyday T_T

Last 2 weeks is totally a nightmare for me. Mid-term exams and assignments rule my world.
Everyday I sleep less than 4 hours, then everyday I have to wake up at 7am to go class.

On Wednesday I got my result for Quantitative Method. I'm quite happy because my result is quite good. Before exam I still in doubt whether I can pass it or not. I actually learnt some of it before but then I have no confidence to remember all the things. So the result actually told me where is my position. Actually I only study at the night before exam. Since I still manage to score, I think if I study and prepare more then I sure can get a high flying mark. One word, I'm too LAZY -.-"

Oh suddenly remember about Tuesday. That is quite a nice day for me. That day is Mid-autumn festival. So I got an invitation from Loo Fen to have dinner at her house. Then my classmates also ask me whether want to join them for outing at red box or not. After consideration, I decide to go for dinner. That is a nice gathering, I met with my best friends. Some of them I never met for a long time. Just a simple dinner (actually not simple because the food is WOW... ichiban), but we sit together and talk a lot. The last time we do like this is many years ago, when we still studying at our lovely hometown.

Ooops suddenly think about my home. Too bad I think I can't go back at this coming holiday. Sob T_T

No comments: