Monday, October 1, 2007

BBQ

Just now went to bbq. This bbq is specially for chiewhwahwa (her new name).

I planned to go late, coz i know if i go on time they will never start (they told me 7pm duh). So i reach there arond 7.45pm, as what i expected they still not yet start, still do preparation in kitchen. Then Shugen and me decided to go Yu Yi lim teh first coz we were told to wash something. We want to RUN haha.

Bbq started when we go back again. Everything went smooth but one thing i wanna say is the place is !#*#"-ing hot. I'm sweating all the time lah.

I not really eat many duh. Getting full because i drink a lot of water. By the way, i also lazy to bbq myself lah. Only wait other people serve me.

Feel very tired when i reach home. Anyway, happy birthday to the birthday girl =p

No comments: